MCL Mobile Fleet Services in Lawrenceville, GA. offers a complete diesel engine solution for your heavy-duty vehicles. Our technicians are equipped to repair types of diesel engines. Our honest team will work with you to find the best solution for your needs whether it is at our facility or onsite during your fleet’s scheduled downtime.
How to identify if your engine needs repair?
You’ll be able to identify that it’s time your engine needs some maintenance if you start to hear knocking sounds, if it’s running rough or not firing at all. When you with with the team at MCL Mobile Fleet Services, you can trust that our sophisticated diagnostic software will be utilized to find the cause of your problem and come up with an appropriate repair solution.
If you notice any of these problems, it is likely time to bring your heavy-duty truck in to get immediate engine repair:
- Your engine has spun a rod bearing. This is one of the worst failures that can occur inside your diesel engine.
- Your engine has very low or no oil pressure. A fuel or coolant leak can contaminate the engine oil, which leads to a high oil level in the crankcase.
- Your engine has dropped a valve. This is an all too common and critical fault of a diesel engine.
"Should I repair or rebuild?"
It's the kind of question that comes along with a bunch of other questions:
- How long will a repair keep me running?
- How much is a rebuild going to cost?
- What's actually wrong with my engine right now?
These are the series of questions that you may need help answering. And any wasted time is not valuable, because your vehicle is still damaged and you don’t have the solutions.
If you find yourself facing the dilemma of these questions, don't fret. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with the most effective solutions. Often our technicians can work with you to repair your diesel engine, thus minimizing downtime and unnecessary costs.
Contact us and outline the issues you're facing in as much detail as you can.