Truck & Vehicle Repairs
Our ASE Certified Technicians are equipped with top of the line equipment to ensure your truck is diagnosed and repaired properly and in a timely manner. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to diagnose most problems and provide a complete estimate of the work before any repairs are performed.
MCL Mobile Fleet Services, Inc carries the most up to date computer diagnostics tools for Medium & Heavy-Duty Trucks. We have invested heavily into our Computer Diagnostics equipment to ensure your Truck has the proper diagnosis of any repairs or maintenance needed. Our highly trained Technicians carefully review each vehicle diagnosis and will provide you with a comprehensive list of service repairs to be provided with a written estimate.
We will fix it right the first time using quality manufacturers parts and supplies that meet or exceed OEM requirements.
- Air Brake, Shoes, Kits, Cams, Slakes, Valves, Compressors, Brake Chambers & Drums
- Hydraulic Brakes, Wheel Cylinders, Master Cylinders, Brake Lines, Shoes, Brake Booster Adjustments
- Drums, Rotors, Drum & Rotor Turns
- Clutch (adjustment, replace)
- Differential (rebuild, replace, or repair)
- Drive Line (u-joints, balancing, replacements)
- Fly Wheel (grinding & replacements)
- Batteries & Cables (repair or replace)
- Breakers & Fuses (replace)
- Lights (repair or replace)
- Plugs (replace)
- Starters & Alternators (replace, alternator test stand, replacement)
- Switches (replace)
- Wiring (check, repair, replace)
- Belts, Hoses & Clamps (replace)
- Cooling Systems (check, repair, or replace)
- Exhaust (repair & replace)
- Re-wiring (repair & replace)
- Filters (complete lube job)
- Water Pumps (replace)
- Airbags (replace)
- Equalizers (rebush, repair or replace)
- Hangers (replace)
- Shocks (replace)
- Springs (replace)
- Torque Arms (rebush & replace)
- Walking Beams (rebush & replace)
Tire Repairs or Replacements
- Roll Up Doors (repair & replace)
- Floors (repair)
- Lights (repair & replace)
- Brakes (inspection & repair)
- Suspension (repair & replace)
- Landing Gear (repair)
LIFT GATE SERVICE
- Lift Gate Assembly (inspect & repair)
- Hydraulics (inspect, repair, or replace)
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Machinery & Equipment (service & repair)
- Forklift (service & repair)
Michael came out to my cascadia to do regen problem. Couldn't ask for a nicer person. Problem sorted in a very timely manner, and now I will be a life time customer. You need to give this shop a chance to work on your vehicle, and you will see what I'm talking about. Another owner op that contracts to same company as me will be trying them very shortly based on my previous experience.
Outstanding service and quick response. Very professional!
I am thankful to have found MCL. The front brake repair was completed timely. The Technician (Michael) arrived on time. He was very knowledgeable of what needed to be done. He was very courteous and professional. Thanks Michael!!! I was so pleased that I referred a RV friend to MCL and he called them to repair and replace his rear brakes on his RV. I will use them again!!!