CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Michael came out to my cascadia to do regen problem. Couldn't ask for a nicer person. Problem sorted in a very timely manner, and now I will be a life time customer. You need to give this shop a chance to work on your vehicle, and you will see what I'm talking about. Another owner op that contracts to same company as me will be trying them very shortly based on my previous experience.
Outstanding service and quick response. Very professional!
I am thankful to have found MCL. The front brake repair was completed timely. The Technician (Michael) arrived on time. He was very knowledgeable of what needed to be done. He was very courteous and professional. Thanks Michael!!! I was so pleased that I referred a RV friend to MCL and he called them to repair and replace his rear brakes on his RV. I will use them again!!!